Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Status as Single

“No man is an island”, means we need someone in case of times when we are blue, when we need to do something that I our self cannot do without anyone, when we need help when recovering in the stage of being heartbroken nor alone.
Whenever I am single, mixed emotions were covering me up. Happy because I will not tend to think of anyone rather than my self, I can go whenever and wherever I want also I don’t have my limitations in everything I do. Jealous, because whenever I see a couple holding hands, flirting with each other I do get jealous that makes me realize that I want someone to fulfill my loneliness, someone who will always there whenever I need, not a friend but more than a friend , someone who will always understand me and do more of the things I want. But being into a relationship does not go easy like that. Try to find what makes you happy & soon you will end up with someone who saw completeness in you without ever wanting anything except to be a part of you also by the time you fall in love it changes your life forever and no matter how you try the feeling never goes away.
But for now , I totally loved the way my life goes on, after that on and off relationship that I had been passed by, for now I end up myself happy and contented with someone, he’s someone who make me realized that i was meant to beloved and to be understand. It’s just now, love is in the air.
- Jemalyn Y. Ferrer

No comments:

Post a Comment