Thursday, October 21, 2010

“STILL WAITING..”

I am 38 years old, a single mom with 4 gorgeous and smart daughters. Although I have already have them, sometimes, I just get tired of waiting for the right person to come and to stay with me for the rest of my life- then out of nowhere someone comes taking total control of your whole being. At my age, I still believe that each one of us has a destiny to either follow or turn around.
As a woman, in general, we are nurturing and emotional. The majority of the time we are constantly multi-tasking and taking care of everyone but ourselves. I am supporting my children financially, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually more than the father.
Happiness is a choice and so is falling in love (I learned it the hard way). I continue to be happy and be in love even if I've lost too many battles. Life goes on. There’s no perfect life but we can live our lives with perfect moments. Work helps me to do so. . and so do my kids. . my family and the people around me.
Despite of being a single, I want to be the best mother for my kids. I will give them the life that they deserve. I dream to attain a certain bliss that only true love can give. For now, I am settled with the thought that I have someone who I can share the rest of my life with. .someone who would love my kids like his own. .and someone to be there when everything fails and I fall apart. I know I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment